The Youth Theatre Ireland Roadshow provides an immersive experience that offers valuable insights into the unique work we do at Youth Theatre Ireland, exploring our methodologies, practice, and career opportunities within youth theatre.
One of Youth Theatre Ireland’s key responsibilities is youth theatre development.
Crucial to this development is fostering new relationships with artists, youth workers and stakeholders of all levels of experience and enhancing their understanding of youth theatre practice.
Engaging with youth workers and students across theatre or performance or arts and social studies courses is vital for youth theatre growth, sustainability, and individual career pathways.
The Youth Theatre Ireland Roadshow acts as a catalyst for students or staff as they navigate the exciting journey of their career progression.
We are passionate about making connections and building relationships. The day-long event is designed to inspire, engage, and empower participants.
Typically, Alan King, Deputy Director, Dave Kelly, Youth Theatre Ireland’s National Training Co-Ordinator, and Barry Morgan, Special Projects Officer, would deliver the programme.
During the day, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a creative workshop that encourages creativity, teamwork, and self-expression, led by Dave and Barry. Here they will experience first-hand the dynamic approach of Youth Theatre Ireland.
- Find out more about the QQ1 Level 6 training course
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the impactful work Youth Theatre Ireland is doing across the country.
- Evaluate their own practice and find out more about career opportunities across the youth theatre sector.
- Network and make valuable industry connections
How Much Does It Cost?
We aim to keep costs low for these events and where possible would offer this day for free. However, factors such as location, travel or overnight stays and subsistence may have to be considered. We would be happy to discuss the possibilities and tailor a bespoke experience to suit your needs and budget.
We understand the importance of timing and respect the demands of a packed timetable. As such, we are more than willing to work together to determine the best time to roll out the Roadshow according to your academic or work schedule.
Our aim is to ensure that this opportunity aligns seamlessly with your calender and offers maximum value to your students or colleagues.
To find out more or to book in a Youth Theatre Ireland Roadshow please contact Alan King.
We look forward to hearing from you.