Our very valued drama facilitator Jed Murray trained with ArtsTrain… In our experience the training has provided us with facilitators of a very high standard and we believe it is the main reason we have enjoyed a good and loyal membership.
Lorraine O’Brien, Boolabus Youth Theatre
About the course
The learning in ArtsTrain takes place in a workshop context, through the trainees’ active participation, observation, dialogue and analysis.
How To Apply
Former Participants of ArtsTrain are now:
- employed as youth theatre directors/leaders
- facilitating a wide range of groups including youth drama, community and adult drama groups
- facilitating drama in both primary and secondary schools
- studying Theatre and Drama at Higher Diploma and Degree level
- working on international projects
- employed as Arts Administrators by Local Authorities and other organisations
- employed in the broader youth work sector
To be taught by remarkable individuals, who devote so much energy and wisdom to their work, had a tremendous impact on me as an individual and as a facilitator.
I have never been on a course where there was so much support, interest, motivation and feedback from the tutors as was shown to me as a participant of ArtsTrain.