Participation in our national programme is free for young people, a decision founded on our belief that no young person should be excluded. Delivering our high quality programme on a no-fee basis is important and we need corporate partners who share our values to make this a sustainable goal.
As you support our goals we will work hard to help you to meet yours. Your company can benefit from our national reach as well as association with our youth centered and inclusive values.
If your company is seeking to invest in a youth or arts charity, we would be delighted to explore whether Youth Theatre Ireland is a good match to help meet some of your CSR, Marketing or HR goals.
We have a range of partnership opportunities at a variety of levels and packages can be tailored to your needs. Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits can include:
- Programme branding (including the National Youth Theatre)
- Special press announcement and dedicated PR activity
- Logo acknowledgement across related marketing campaigns
- Opportunities for targeted social media activity
- A dedicated sponsors reception
- Custom teambuilding workshops for your employees delivered by our expert staff facilitators
- Youth drama experience for your employees’ and client’s children
- Invitations to launches
- Complimentary tickets for the National Youth Theatre production for your clients and employees
To explore sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Acting Director Eoghan Doyle on 01 878 1301 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.