E-newsletter Privacy Statement
Youth Theatre Ireland will use personal data only where consent to do so is affirmative, freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous. This privacy statement provides information on why we gather and how we will use your personal data.
If you have any questions on the privacy statement or any data protection related queries, please contact Michelle Carew on 01-8781301 or by email email@example.com
The personal data you have provided to us is used solely for purposes of communicating with you. We will use your data as follows:
- to send you our monthly E-newsletter Intermission
- we may also occasionally send you other updates on our events
- we track subscriber interaction with Intermission only where explicit consent to do so is provided.
Youth Theatre Ireland will only use your personal data in-line with the terms of this privacy statement.
We will retain the data you provide for as long as you continue to subscribe to the newsletter. If you unsubscribe, you will automatically be removed from the mailing list.
Youth Theatre Ireland is committed to upholding your rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including:
- The right to be informed about how we will use your personal data.
- The right of access to a copy of the personal data we hold and information on how we process it.
- The right to have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected.
- The ‘right to be forgotten’ and have personal data deleted if you so request.
- The right to restrict how we process your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.